Introduced on December 26, Xiaomi's new flagship model, Mi 11, was available only in China with the new year. At the same time, Xiaomi Mi 11, equipped with Qualcomm's newest chipset Snapdragon 888, attracted great attention. In addition, this phone, which is the first commercial user of Snapdragon 888, broke records with sales figures.
Technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 model
- Display: 6.81 inch AMOLED, 2K resolution, HDR10 + and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- RAM: 8 GB or 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Screen: 6.81 inch inch QHD + 120 Hz AMOLED
- Rear Camera: 108 Megapixel + 13 Megapixel ultra wide angle + 5 Megapixel telephoto / OIS supported
- Front Camera: 20 Megapixels
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, 55W wired / 50W wireless fast charging, also 10W reverse charging
- Operating System: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Connection: USB Type-C, 3 Slot (SIM1 + SIM2 + MicroSD)
- Size: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 196 grams
As a result, Xiaomi Mi 11, which is one of the devices that many technology lovers have been eagerly waiting for, is also launched on February 8, based in Europe, according to the shared image. It is also expected that Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Lite will be introduced at this launch.