How to Convert Google Page to PDF?
When it comes to enterprise use, using Google Sheets can have downsides. If you send a spreadsheet file to someone via a direct link, they may make unwanted changes on it if they have edit permissions. Therefore, a smart move would be to convert Google Sheet to PDF format. This way, you can be sure that Google Sheets will not be intercepted by anyone.
You don't need any third-party resources to convert it to PDF. You can convert the file to PDF format directly from Sheets. There are no restrictions for doing this conversion using a specific browser. You can be in any browser or operating system. I've explained the steps for newcomers to Google Sheets. Let's check it out now.
Convert Google Sheets to PDFs
- Open your Google Drive account by visiting drive.google.com
- You can see the Google Sheet file you want to convert to PDF in Drive.
- In the menu bar File Click
- Highlight Download to Expand from the dropdown menu
- Then from the expanded menu of the PDF document, select
- In the next screen, you can adjust the PDF page orientation, scale and margin.
- Click Export (you can export the entire workbook or just the current sheet)
That's all you need to do to easily convert Google Sheets to PDF file format. Many third party online resources convert Pages file to PDF. However, sticking to the default and official conversion method is the right way to do that in my opinion. I hope this guide was useful to you.