Galaxy S20 FE comes with an AMOLED display with a resolution of 6.5 inches with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, and comes with the Exynos 990 chipset as it is found in the entire S20 family that is sold in our country this year. However, the smartphone, which has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, comes up with the Android 10 operating system.
As for the camera, there are 12 megapixel main + 12 megapixel ultra wide angle + 8 megapixel telephoto cameras on the back of the Galaxy S20 FE with a 32 megapixel front camera.
In DxOMark's detailed review, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE model; It scored 119 points in photography, 68 points in zoom and 101 points in video. The average score of the smartphone in question was determined as 115 points.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specifications
- Display: 6.5 inch perforated Super AMOLED panel, 2400 x 1080 pixels (Full HD +) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Exynos 990
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage Space: 128 GB
- Front Camera: 32 MP wide angle, f / 2.2
- Rear Camera: 12 MP wide angle main camera, f / 1.8 + 12 MP ultra wide angle, f / 2.2 + 8 MP telephoto 3x zoom, f / 2.4
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, eSIM, 4G, * 5G
- Operating System: Android 10
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
- Size and weight: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4mm - 190g
- Color options: Navy, Green, Red, White, Orange, Purple