With the anticipated launch of Intel 500 series motherboards approaching, Z590 motherboards are pictured before their announcement. The latest leaks include four ASUS motherboards: ASUS Z590 Maximus XIII Eztreme Glacial, ASUS Z590 Maximus XIII Hero, ASUS Prime Z590-A, and ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Wi-Fi.
The ASUS Z590 Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial seems to be the flagship motherboard of the Taiwanese manufacturer, with an additional water block embedded on the CPU socket and a design with lots of RGB lighting on the chipset.
This E-ATX motherboard has multiple USB internal connectors , including 2x PCIe x16 slots, one PCIe x4 slot, 2x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2x 8 pin Aux power connector, 2x PCIe M2, as well as interfaces and a LED display.
When we move on to the ASUS Z590 Maximus XIII Hero, we see some similarities with the Z590 Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial. It also includes an E-ATX form factor, RGB lighting, 2x 8-pin Aux power connectors, and 2x PCIe M.2 interfaces.
There is an extra PCIe x16 slot and a USB 3.2 Gen2 interface. Instead of white, this model has a black and dark gray design similar to the ASUS Maximus XII Hero.
- ASUS ZenFone 6 update enables VoLTE in the US News / Technology
- Intel Tiger Lake-H Core i7-11370H Processor Revealed on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop Technology
- ASUS Announces Adolbook13 2021, A Laptop That Stands Out With Its Color Apart From Its Features Technology
- ASUS Radeon RX 6900 XT Model Takes Its Place In The Lists News / Technology
- Honor V40 will disperse judgment with a display sensitivity of more than 270 Hz News / Technology