The flagship device Find X3, which is expected to be introduced by Oppo, was seen in the performance test. The device broke the record with a high score.
Oppo, drawing a growing chart in the smartphone market, is preparing to present its new model smartphone Find X3 in the first quarter of 2021. The AnTuTu score of this new smartphone of the company has emerged.
China's largest social network of images shared on Weibo, the OPPO Finder X3 'reputation that the summit sits antutu show. According to the shared image, Find reveals that the X3 model received 771 thousand 491 points from AnTuTu. Moreover, the phone temperature remained low throughout the test did not go unnoticed.
The new flagship device of the Chinese technology company Oppo Find X3, which has recently decided to open a production facility in our country, will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 processor. In addition, the device; It is expected to be in QHD + resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate and 6.7 inches in size.
Possible technical specifications of the Oppo Find X3
- Display: 6.7 inches, QHD + and 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 888
- RAM: 12 GB
- Storage Space: 128 GB (microSD support available)
- Front Camera: 25 MP
- Rear Camera: 50 MP + 13 MP + 3 MP
- Battery: 4,500 mAh (65W fast charging supported)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS
- Operating System: Android 11