AMD's new graphics card RX 6700 XT seems to be behind the Nvidia mid-upper segment card. So much so that, according to leaked tests, the card can not reach the RTX 3060 Ti .
AMD's RX 6700 XT card, which was released as a mid-segment competitor for Nvidia; @TUM_APISAK viewed on a system with Ryzen 3700X and 32GB 3000Mhz RAM on Geekbench 5 . Accordingly, the AMD graphics card cannot compete with the RTX 3070 and 3060 Ti in performance tests.
In Vulcan tests, it can be seen that the RX 6700 XT graphics card scored 55,278 points. This score is well below the Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti's 95,905 score. Thus, although these figures will not give the final performance ; Nvidia provides a 73% advantage to the middle segment card.
On the other hand, in OpenCL tests, RTX 6700 scores much better with 102,831 . This figure is 6% faster than the RTX 3060 card ; It still lags behind the 3060 Ti's score of 120,619 .
As we said, these results should be approached carefully for now, as they were probably taken with pre-exit drivers . So officially, when the cards are released, it is possible to see much better performance than this .
The release date of the RX 6700 XT card can be seen as March 18 . However, although AMD company promises to provide more stock for the 6700 XT compared to the other 6000 series cards, it seems possible that we will encounter stock problems with this card as well.
- NVIDIA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, Which Will Be A Great Choice With Its Price and Performance News / Technology
- NVIDIA's AiB Partners Have Confirmed Many RTX 3060 Features! Technology
- Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics card may somehow be more expensive than the 3060 Ti Technology
- MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Series Graphics Cards Introduced Technology
- New information about Nvidia 3080 Ti revealed News / Technology