Last year, Samsung released the Android 11 update steadily to the vast majority of its smartphones. The company, which has turned its pointer to mid-range phones for a while, has made a decision that will please Galaxy A51 users today. According to the statement made by SamMobile, Samsung's Android 11-based One UI 3.0 user interface has been released for the Galaxy A51.
The new software update with firmware version G770FXXU3DTL1 equips Galaxy A51 with the innovations of Android 11-based One UI 3.0. The package size of the update, which also includes the February 2021 security patches, is more than 1 GB. For this reason, it is useful to download the update using Wi-Fi.
So what kind of innovations will the Samsung Galaxy A51 have with the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update? According to the information shared by SamMobile, the users of Galaxy A51; They will have innovations such as allowing applications once, chat bubbles in messaging applications, grouping chats. In addition, users will be able to take advantage of all the other features of Android 11, as the update is ultimately based on Android 11.
What innovations will One UI 3.0 bring to Samsung Galaxy A51 users?
- Touch and hold an app to add an associated widget.
- Turn off the screen by double-tapping an empty area of the home screen. By the way, you can turn this on from Settings> Advanced features> Gestures and Signals.
Galaxy A51 lock screen
- Dynamic Lock screen now has more categories and you can choose multiple.
- Lock screen widgets have been improved.
- When you swipe down from the top of the screen, you can see your conversations and media controls more organized.
- Widgets for Always on Display have been improved.
Galaxy A51 accessibility features
- You can get quick access to the most important accessibility settings during device setup. You can also get the recommended accessibility features based on what you use.
- You can set accessibility shortcuts more easily.
- Sound detectors now work with your SmartThings devices such as TVs and lights to give you more visibility.
- You can find the keyboard settings more easily under Settings> General management. The settings have also been rearranged to put the most important ones first.
- You can now wirelessly connect to supported TVs.
- Thanks to the new touchpad multi-gesture support, you can zoom the screen you are connected to and change the font size more easily.
Galaxy A51 Internet application
- Added feature to prevent websites from redirecting you when you tap the back button. Alerts and blocking options have been added for websites that show too many popups or notifications.
- The menus have been rearranged to make settings easier to find. Additionally, several new plugins have been added, including a converter for websites.
- Added option to hide status bar for a more immersive browsing experience.
- The maximum number of open hops has been increased to 99. Also added the ability to lock and reorder tabs.
- The design of the tab bar supported on all devices has been improved.
- Samsung Internet edge panel support has ended.
Contacts and Phone
- An option has been added to help you delete duplicate contacts quickly.
- The search experience has been improved.
Phone / Call history
- The feature to customize the call screen with your own pictures and videos has been added.
- A trash bin has been added to contain recently deleted messages.
- Events with the same start time are now shown together in month and agenda view.
- The general order of adding and editing events has been restructured.
- The layout of alerts shown in full screen has been improved.
Galaxy A51 - Digital health and Parental controls
- Trends have been added to your weekly report. This way, you can see how your usage has changed since the previous week and check your usage time for each feature.
- Phone usage time while driving has been added to the weekly report.
- A lock screen widget has been added so you can check your screen time without unlocking your phone.
- Separate profiles have been added for personal and operating modes that allow you to monitor your screen time separately.
- Auto focus and auto exposure function and usability have been improved.
- The ability to revert edited images to their original versions has been added.