Poco firm announced the X3 NFC smartphone model last September. Now, it seems that the phone's Poco X3 Pro model is also coming.
The FCC certificate of the Poco X3 Pro phone can be seen with the model number M2102J20SG. In the certificate, it is also possible to see that the phone will run MIUI 12. In addition, the device also has Dual-Band enabled Wi-Fi and NFC connection options, according to the certificate. We can also see the phone's LTE support in the list. This means that the X3 Pro will not support 5G connectivity.
Along with the FCC certificate, other certificates of the device have emerged. Among them are more general listings such as TUV and ECC. This reinforces the idea that the phone will make its debut worldwide. In a small IMEI call, it is possible to see the phone under the name Poco X3 Pro.
Finally, if we talk about the Poco X3 NFC device, it has a 6.67 inch FHD+ display and 128GB of storage. In the memory area, 6GB of RAM is offered. It promises a significant battery life with 5160mAh capacity, which is not bad as a battery. 8-core Snapdragon 732G is the frequency of the processor 2.3GHz is emerges as.
The Poco X3 Pro device, which we can expect soon, according to its certificates, is likely to have similar but slightly more advanced features.
- Early Sale Offer For Poco M3 Technology
- Poco X2 gets Android 11 update Technology
- First information appeared from the Poco F2 model! Technology
- Samsung Galaxy A72 4G FCC certification showed 25W fast charging Technology
- Samsung's 7000 mAh Battery-Powered Phone Galaxy M12's Name Revealed in Bluetooth Certificate News / Technology