There are some important tips you can use to increase your follower count on the Instagram social media platform owned by Facebook. Thanks to these recommendations, you can increase Instagram followers and catch the number of followers in your dreams without using different methods such as Instagram bot launching.
Instagram, which was acquired by Facebook in 2012, today has more than 1 billion active users worldwide. Everyone wants to promote their company, themselves or their work on Instagram, which has such a large audience. There are some key tactics for increasing followers on Instagram, described by marketing expert Neil Patel. With these tactics, you can increase Instagram followers.
In order to increase followers on Instagram, you first need to know what to do, who you will address, and set the right goal for yourself. Then, as in every social media platform, you should try to get to know the special world of Instagram. We have explained 15 important tips to increase followers on Instagram so that you do not need different ways such as throwing boots, cheating, buying followers, etc.
Step by step way to increase followers on Instagram:
- Step # 1: Determine the purpose of your profile.
- Step # 2: Build a strategy for your content.
- Step # 3: Tailor your profile for maximum engagement.
- Step # 4: Share impressive visuals.
- Step # 5: Add catchy posts.
- Step # 6: Add point shot hashtags.
- Step # 7: Create a custom sharing plan.
- Step # 8: Follow users to be interested in.
- Step # 9: Track 50 users per hour.
- Step # 10: Interact with other users.
- Step # 11: Cross-promote with similar users.
- Step # 12: Make sweepstakes.
- Step # 13: Advertise on Instagram.
- Step # 14: Invite people to your online world.
- Step # 15: Analyze the results of the steps you've taken.
Step # 1: Determine the purpose of your profile:
- Tell your brand (this brand could be you) story.
- If you are going to manage a product-oriented account;
- Always remind people that you have products they can have in real life.
- Capture audience engagement.
- Promote your new products.
- Describe your special advantages.
- Create excitement for each of your products.
If you represent a brand that offers not only content to your users, but products that they can buy in real life, you should also emphasize the marketing aspect of the business. To direct your followers to your products, you should set a marketing goal in accordance with the steps above.
Step # 2: Create a strategy for your content:
The posts you make on your Instagram account are content, and the whole of these content is a context. Your content strategy will create this context. Posts with a human face get 38% more likes , text-based content is not read if it is too long, content created with user interactivity increases followers by 300%. You should build your strategy on these foundations.
Step # 3: Tailor your profile for maximum engagement:
- If you are a brand, your website for users,
- A sales page where they can buy your products,
- Your phone number and e-mail address so that they can contact you
Step # 4: Share impressive visuals:
- Avoid repetitive posts.
- Create a unique layout for your profile.
- Create your content in a custom color tone.
- You can also use an eye-catching filter instead of a hue.
- Set a signature that makes you who you are in your content. For example a special pose.
- Set a specific location or hashtag for your profile and use it in every content.
Step # 5: Add catchy inscriptions:
- Write the most important narrative first.
- Add eye-catching emojis.
- Provide easy reading by leaving spaces.
- Keep the articles as short as possible.
- Use stimulating, targeted sentences.
- Motivate users to like and share content.
Step # 6: Add point shot hashtags:
- Life style
- A special competition
- Content subject
Step # 7: Create a custom sharing plan:
- You must share 1 or 2 content a day.
- You must share between 5 and 30 stories a day.
- You should broadcast live 1 time every day, even if it is short.
Of course, it is the most common Instagram sharing plan described here. You can share different interactions such as surveys, questions and answers in your stories, increase the number or frequency of content, and arrange the number of live broadcasts once a week or every two days according to your profile purpose.
Step # 8: Follow users to be interested in:
- Find the account with the highest followers in your domain.
- Review your followers.
- Follow accounts that you think will be interested in your account.
- Wait for returns.
Step # 9: Track 50 users per hour:
There is a limit to be aware of when increasing followers on Instagram with the tracking method. According to this limit set by Instagram; a user can follow up to 50 users within 1 hour. Even if this seems like a constraint, you can have hundreds of users who will be interested in you discover and follow you within a week with the strategy of tracking 50 accounts per hour.
Step # 10: Interact with other users:
- Follow who follows you, except for spam accounts.
- Respond to the person who commented on your post with the username using @.
- Like and comment on content with the hashtag you are interested in.
- Like the comments on the content.
- Send private messages to relevant users.
- Tag other users on your content.
- Invite users to contact you in content descriptions.
Step # 11: Cross-promote with similar users:
- Research to choose the right partner.
- Identify cross promotion content with your partner.
- Have clear rules about promotion.
- Make the most of the publicity.
Step # 12: Make raffles:
- Your users to participate in the lottery;
- It should follow your account.
- He should like the sharing.
- Must comment on the content.
- It should share the content on its own account.
- It should make the content known to more people.
- What you need to do to announce the draw;
- Create a viral hashtag.
- Share on all social media platforms.
- Publish on your website.
- Advertise it in your e-mail newsletter.
- Advertise on the raffle content.
You can make a successful Instagram draw by following the steps above. Making an agreement with a sponsor for the prize you will give as a result of the draw will make the draw and your Instagram account heard by many more people.
Step # 13: Advertise on Instagram:
- Determine your advertising budget.
- Choose your target audience.
- Determine the ad duration.
- Determine the area of the ad (story, post).
- Create the ad content.
- Create a return goal.
Step # 14: Invite people to your online world:
- Add your Instagram address to your product package.
- Create a hashtag specific to your brand.
- Encourage users to share your products.
- Share other users' content about your products in your own account.
- Make special offers for users who follow your Instagram account.
Step # 15: Analyze the results of the steps you took:
- Click rate
- Site traffic
- Number of followers
- Engagement rate
- Hashtag propagation
Is Instagram follower boosting trick, bot kick harmful?
Transactions such as buying Instagram followers are completely against Instagram rules. Even if it is not harmful, it will not be of any use to your account and the purchased bot followers will disappear over time.
We explained 15 important steps you need to take to increase followers on Instagram and explained the points you need to pay attention to. With different content, a right purpose, a successful strategy and a little patience, you can reach the number of Instagram followers you are targeting.