US technology giant Google intends to solve its security-related problems. The company is developing an Apple- like Anti-tracking system for Android.
When it comes to data security, people using modern technology are more vulnerable than ever before. Almost every application, from the social media application we use during the day to the game we play to distract, access our personal data. Companies use this data for profit. This situation, which almost no technology company respects, has been a big event in the past period, especially with the WhatsApp issue. A rule introduced by Apple regarding the applications available in the App Store caused worldwide events. Now Google is working on a similar system to supplement its security shortcomings.
- Facebook started asking for tracking permission from iOS users News
- Apple implements tracking blocking functionality that Facebook feared News
- Apple vs Facebook: Two Companies Met Over Privacy News
- ProtonCalendar, the calendar service with end-to-end encryption, is out! News / Interesting
- Agreement from Qualcomm and Google to Extend Android Updates to 4 Years News