Valve will pay Corsair $4 million in compensation for copyright infringement during Steam Controller design and production.
Valve owns the largest online game sales platform in the world. The company has been generating very high revenues thanks to Steam, although it has not developed games properly for years. Of course, this does not prevent the company from trying new things. The US company does some experiments with new products it offers to consumers from time to time. However, Valve has not had much success with these products yet. For example, the company has released a "console" that runs a customized version of Linux, which is essentially a computer in the past. Similarly, a while ago Valve also introduced the wireless game controller called Steam Controller. Steam Controller, which has a very interesting design ,The company was in trouble. The controller, which initially sold quite badly and was eventually sold for $5 to sell stock, raised new problems. Valve will pay Corsair $4 million for a lost lawsuit.
- Steam broke a record with 25 Million concurrent users! News
- Asymmetry in Sony PS5 Controller DualSense Frustrated Users News / Technology
- Nvidia Shield Added Xbox Series and PlayStation 5 Controller Support! Game
- Steam released this year's best selling and played games Game
- The best Steam games of 2020 based on their ratings Game