New Amazon CEO Andy Jassy has announced that the company will not shut down failed game studios. The company will continue to develop the game.
Amazon is one of the most valuable companies in the world. The company, which many of us know only as a shopping platform, provides services in many areas such as games, movies and series. In fact , the US company with its cloud-based server services called AWS (Amazon Web Service) is one of the backbones of the internet you know. The company has long been run by founder Jeff Bezos. However, Jeff shocked everyone with a statement he made. Jeff Bezos announced that he will step down as CEO of the company and serve only as Chairman of the Board . On top of that, the new Amazon CEO, Andy Jassy, was announced. Jassybefore that he was at the head of AWS . One of the first things to be curious about for the new CEO was the changes he would make. One of them is the company's long-standing game studio. Andy Jassy expressed his support for Amazon game studios in a statement.
- Amazon Luna Now Available For Some Android Phones News / Game / Technology
- Elon Musk took the title of richest person in the world from Jeff Bezos News
- Stadia game studios shut down Game
- Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh dies at 46 News
- Amazon Adds 20 More Names To The Cast Of The Lord Of The Rings TV Series News / Interesting