The developers behind the game The Division 2 have been a bit quiet for the past few months. However, the game seems to have a somewhat strong entry into 2021. The next major update of The Division 2 includes improvements for next-generation consoles and is rolling out to players in February.
In a Twitter thread, Ubisoft Community Developer Johan announced that The Division 2's 12.1 update will arrive on February 2. This update includes improvements for Xbox Series X / S and PlayStation 5 consoles and allows us to play the game at a frame rate of 60 FPS in 4K resolution.
In addition to next-generation performance and graphical improvements, this update also balances many in-game features. This update also kicks off the cross-platform event of Resident Evil and The Division 2, which allows players to earn Resident Evil gear designs for their characters.
- Capcom shares creepy new screenshots of Resident Evil Village News / Game
- The Creators Of The Division Work On A New Star Wars Game Game
- GTA 5 Will Wear Out PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X If It Goes With This Popularity News / Game
- CD Projekt RED apologizes to PS4 players for problems with Cyberpunk 2077 News / Game
- Sony Releases Update for 14-Year-Old PlayStation 3 News / Technology