Bandai Namco is releasing a demo for his upcoming horror game Little Nightmares 2.
This is available in all digital showcases. Also, PC users can get the original game absolutely free.
A demo of Bandai Namco's Little Nightmares 2 has begun to open in console stores. As detected by Destructoid, a trial for the upcoming horror game is on offer for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Little Nightmares 2 demo has been released on the Microsoft store and, in some parts of the world, on the PlayStation Store. So far, nothing has appeared on the Nintendo eShop yet.
Nothing was officially announced by publisher Bandai Namco or developer Tarsier Studios. However, the Little Nightmares 2 Twitter account previously posted: “I hope you rested well, the big day is ahead. So it looks like this will be confirmed soon”.
It follows a demo for the PC version of the game that hit Steam in December 2020. The demo revealed the Wilderness phase, where players trying to find Hunter's cabin took control of the protagonist Mono.
Little Nightmares 2 will debut on February 11, 2021 for PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions are at a later date in 2021.
- Ubisoft+ may come to Game Pass in 2021 Game
- GTA 5 Will Wear Out PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X If It Goes With This Popularity News / Game
- 2021 is coming with Indie video games Game
- Nvidia RTX 3000 mobile graphics cards will be introduced on January 12! News
- 5 must-play games for PlayStation 5 Game